With winter fast approaching everyone loves to make a good soup. Well there is no need to miss out on soup with XLR8. Soup is one meal that is easy to make low carb, packed with flavours, very filling and so many varieties to make especially with leftovers.
I have found many recipes for Low Carb soup and cannot wait to try some. Here is 40 to get you started.
2. The Best Broccoli Cheese Soup
3. Cauliflower Chowder
4. Low-Carb Buffalo Chicken Soup
5. Jalapeno Bacon Cheddar Soup
6. Crock Pot Andouille Sausage Cabbage Soup
7. Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
8. Low-Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup
9. Slow Cooker Enchilada Soup
10. Asiago Bisque
11. Easy Thai Shrimp Soup
12. Spicy Sriracha Lime Chicken Zoodle Soup
13. Healthy Chicken Minestrone Soup
14. Crock Pot Mexican Chicken Soup
15. Chicken Pot Pie Soup
16. Chipotle Chicken Chowder
Creamy and spicy, this chicken chowder will warm you up on a cold winter’s day. The chipotle peppers add a unique taste to this carb free soup, which is nice when you’re starting to feel a bit bored with the traditional flavors of soup. What’s really nice about this recipe is its versatility. Use fresh chicken if you have that available, but you could also use leftover chicken or turkey instead. Making a soup is a great way to use up any leftovers you have.
17. Chicken Avocado Soup with Lime and Cilantro
18. Turbo Atkins Diet Soup
19. Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup
20. Low-Carb Cauliflower Cream Cheese Soup
21. Low-Carb Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
22. Fire-Pot Soup
23. Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Wild Rice Soup
24. 5-Minute Vegan Cream of Tomato Soup
25. Jalapeno Popper Soup
26. Low-Carb Zuppa Toscana
27. Low-Carb Beef Stew
28. Chile Rellano Chicken Soup
29. Mexican Chicken Tortilla Soup
30. Brussel Sprouts Soup
31. Low-Carb Lobster Chowder
When you’re following the low-carb lifestyle, you tend to eat some of the same foods over and over. If you’re sick of chicken and bacon, it might be time to try a little lobster. As-is, this recipe is dairy free, since it uses almond milk and xanthan gum to thicken it up. That’s great news for those who are lactose intolerant and still looking for low-carb recipes, which often make uses of heavy cream. Try this recipe and fall in love.
32. Fat Bomb Hamburger Soup
If you’ve been eating low-carb for a while, you’re undoubtedly familiar with the idea of a “fat bomb.” Since you don’t eat carbohydrates, you have plenty of room in your diet to eat a lot of fat, which keeps you full and helps you lose weight. This soup has a lot of extra oil in it, significantly increasing the fat count. More than 60 percent of the calories come from fat. Not only is this low-carb soup yummy, but it will definitely fill you up and help you stick to your plan.
33. Brazilian Shrimp Stew
If you want low-carb soup recipes that pack a lot of heat, look no further. This Brazilian “moqueca” has traditional flavors like cumin, coriander, and garlic, then gets really spicy with the addition of Sriracha sauce. In Brazil, they’d use red palm oil to give It some color. You can buy this through specialty stores or on Amazon, but you can also substitute olive oil.
34. Cauliflower Cheddar Soup
35. Vegan Gazpacho
36. Slimming Detox Soup
37. Creamy Cauliflower & Ham Soup
38. Greek Lemon and Chicken Soup
39. Roasted Garlic Soup
40. Spicy Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
Original Article : The low carb lab